music

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Billy Bud



Yay! No school!

The constant, torrential rain has closed the school! Everything is damp and 'orrible and I really didn't want to go to the school house today. My dream came true when Pit messaged me. So, it was back to the bed with Oi and Baby Grace for more fun and games.

Grace now is at an incredibly cute stage and she wants to do everything. She loves to be held standing and loves to talk.

Yesterday (Sunday), I relaxed and watched an afternoon movie. I scanned through Inglorious Basterds and came to the same conclusion as the boys. Drivel. Long, boring and horrible. Replacing this movie, I settled for "Billy Bud" (1963) written and directed by Peter Ustinov and starring himself and a young Terrence Stamp. Fantastic movie on the high seas. Strong plot and characters. Highly recommended, especially on a wet, stormy Sunday afternoon.

With a further days grace I may select another to view.

The Thief quest also continues. I murdered nearly everyone in the dead wealthy sea captain's clifftop mansion. Strangely though, I spared his half mad, beguiling widow who sat alone in her tower requesting a glass of wine. In my dumb haste for progress I neglected to complete this side-quest, which I now bitterly regret. Their was the indication of some favour...

No comments: