music

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Patrick's Day. In November?!!!!

Tuesday, and I suspect I have been missing my blog too, such is my urge to write.

Tonight, I finished my private class at Gee's house and dropped by to see Mr. Larkin - AKA Patrick, The Pat, Paddy (Daniel's callout for Pat which is held with some distain)

We shared some beer and had a good, old chat. I feel grateful I am who I am after hearing his stories of other falang who live here. Rich, fat, obnoxious oil workers who are impenetrable fortresses of resentment, condescending and generally cuntishness that young Pat found himself at odds with these people. And we are talking majority here. T'would appear that the falang scum that inhabit this small city has not yet graduated beyond pond life. It would indeed seem that me and the likes of Tom, Don and Carl enjoy the dearest friendships, fun nights, music, converstaion and general "stonedness" that everyone can have in this city ruled by a cloud of white, bigoted shitheads that sit in the Swan and bitch about every living thing on the planet. It's a disease of the bloated cow that so many suckle the udder of. Poor, old Pat. I'm just glad I can be there to reassure him that good people still exist.

Back home now. 9:10 and everyone's in bed. I systematically told Oi I was not going to bed yet, came into the workroom, took a hit and preceded to write. Paul Kelly "Talk" album plays in the background.

Feel so lucky I'm not a cunt like the majority of the world, if what I have been told, is an accurate portrayal of society today. It's the system, I tell you. It destroys you, corrupting your soul and turning the populas into cunts of the highest order. Money and success is such a fucker for the soul. So many people suffer from the "I'm important" failing. Edward O. Wilson has some great line about Man. I can't remember, but it's like; Society - primitive, Emotionally - pathetic, Technologically - Frighteningly Dangerously Advanced.

I love it.

Dr. Macabre strangely, as if anything from him were normal, pointed out that we few were in an enormous minority. This had never occured to me before. I am conscious and where I am is what is going on. Never did I realise I was part of some tiny faction of disbelievers. Could this be true? Am I that special? Oh, the irony.

"I am nothing."

A flashing smile to whom can tell me who said this. (as long at it is the person I am thinking about)

No comments: