music

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rain



It's been bucketing down. Yesterday, the road was flooded and lessons cancelled (yay!). It's cosy to watch but having to go out in it can be a bore.

Oi's mum goes back home today. I think she has had a good time. Grace has grown considerably since last she was here. In fact, Grace now is changing daily. She can twist herself over and she loves to stand, assisted by a hand under each armpit. She smiles a lot now. I am glad we have a secure and pleasant environment for her to grow up in.

Oi's mum did an amazing job in the garden despite the rains efforts to thawrt her works. Grass, apparently is a no-go - cat shit and rain are not conducsive to grass. It suddenly occured to me that this is an ideal opportunity for a rock garden, if we can get the rocks.

Don, Tom, Patrick and Danny came over last night and we had a real good time. Again, I am pleased I can offer them a decent environment to relax in. Hopefully, when arses are in gears, we can do a BBQ too. That should be fun. Carl, it appears, has to look after his kid, but I still think he should party with the boys, as it is important to have a release such as this.

Sunday now and a day of rest. I watched Moon and most of Inglorious Basterds yesterday which were both okay but not great. My rapidshare account has temporarily run out and I am keen to renew it. I have to wait a few days for it to verify cash withdrawn. Then the great movie download will continue.

I am relishing Thief Dark Shadows. Nail-bitingly tense as one creeps about the Church or hidden sewers. I hate myself though for trying to rush it. The secret is to play it slowly and skillfully as opposed to bumping off every guard with a Broad Arrow. A new Diablo-style RPG named Torchlight has also been acquired and awaits play. I hope and believe though that Thief will keep me going for a couple of weeks though. I spied that a new one is coming too. Thief 4! OMG!

My playroom is even more super cool and cosy. It's an ideal place for work and play. Movie watching is now a very comfortable experience.

More later...

1 comment:

Robert said...

That must be 'the road to Mandalay'