music

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thief 3


Wolfenstein is finished. I didn't quite complete it, but I got to the last part where one only had to blast some nightmare guy wielding twin Gatlings, so I think I can be excused the crucifying finale.

To replace this hole (I am in a similar situation on Res Evil 5), I sought and found Thief Deadly Shadows from a couple of years ago. I had played it but my PC at the time wasn'y up to the mark and I came across a bug I could not get passed. I think it was jumping into a magic ray of light or something. It escapes me. Anyhow, with my wonderful new rapidshare account I located the game and have since downloaded and installed it and have completed the first mission. Looks like frighteningly addictive fun, creeping about in the shadows with a cosh and a quiver ful of water arrows.

I can't wait, and I recall how much I loved Thief 2 The Metal Age. I hope age has not wearied my lust for dark adventures...

No comments: