music

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Free at Last

Camp Crusty No. 2 is over. The kids have all gone home. We return to our respective abodes.

I stayed in. Sober. Clean. Early night. Sat through a bit of Changling. Stayed in bed in the morn, instead of early morning news and web surf. Played with Gracie.

Free at last, and the prospect of days full of nothing. It's a good job the garden is outside so I can lure myself away from the technology. It's the disease of the Western world. And an unhealthy one at that. Everything in moderation. Some exercise beckons and restful peace in the garden.

I hope to formulate some new ideas now I have a chance to take a breather.

Just DL'd a bunch of albums to put on the Ipooed for the summer break. Including Ram by Paul McCartney and Nirvana unplugged album.

I suspect the urge to write quite frequently will smatter the holidays.

I will tool up on Company of Heroes, if any Heroes wish to meet on the battlefield at the trumpets of dawn. By infinite chance there is an original copy floating around at Lee Gardens. The probability of this is unfathomable, but yet it exists. Yet, I fear this is deafeningly close compared to the possibility of woeful friends and family acquiring the feeble hardware required to fire up some spark and meet me in the void.

Ah! But it is mere fancy. Couldn't really happen. Could it? Or could it? Or maybe it could. Or could it?

3 comments:

Pete said...

Hmm. My first comment on this epic piece of Blogging. What to say?
It should be something profoundly excellent..

So are you going to be permanently teaching these Nun's Spawn or what?

The Dangerous J said...

Alas, due to the tres easy hours, I may be condemned to kindergarten forever.

Good comment.

...and Company of Heroes?

Pete said...

Should be a matter of days...!