music

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Three More Days

Of course, the big question is whether I will break before the end of term.

I just got home from my evening class with the girls. 8 year olds. Yes, they are colourful. I noted the fat cunt former Prime Minister of Thailand who died recently, the one who lost his job because he was in receipt of a second salary - for a TV cooking show, responsible for the deaths of many student protesters in the 70's when he ordered the police to open fire, was described as "colourful" in his obituary. There was a warning to anyone expressing negative comments about him on the ThaiVisa forum that their comments would be removed. Anyway, the girls were colourful to such an extent that I bought a bottle of vodka, orange juice and ice on the way home to take a little colour out of my own palette. Note; being governed by nuns is not necessarily a good thing. The girls once released from the strict school yard then become volcanic in their behaviour; screaming and shouting and doing anything but anything sensible. Normally, I encourage craziness, but when I see a potential long term damaging effect, I might think twice. This school is famous for producing dykes and no, Grace will not be attending. In fact where young Grace will go to school is a bit of a poser.

Anyway, so its back home and I could not hide my stress from Oi. I made myself a couple of strong ones and have locked myself away in the workroom with The Hummingbirds blasting and the air con on. Hopefully, I can cool down a bit.

I heard Phit mutter at the end of teaching today, "Three more days". Funny, these were going to be my exact words, yet somehow I restrained myself from uttering it. Phit eclipsed me.

Holy fuck, I can't wait to the end of term!

How the Hell will I feel when I have to go back!!!!!

No comments: