music

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mass Effect 2

Life has been quite cosy of late. I have taken myself down a gear. Stayed in bed a bit longer, gone to bed earlier, not done so much PC and I have felt much better for it. Sitting outside on the porch is awesome therapy too. The garden is actually looking a little bit full now. Or not so empty. My three big rocks are amazing. I love standing on them and gaining another foot or so in height. I left Grace crawl on the so she can feel the stone; hard yet smooth.


The PC blew up briefly and the PC lady did an incredible job as per usual. Someone picked it up from my home and brought it back a day later. And now Mass Effect 2 has been running where it used to crash. And what a game! Words cannot do justice. The most exciting laser blaster fights "Star Wars style". Incredible fun and you can pause the actions and instruct your teammate to fire of a special ability then flick the game back on to see the resultant action, an enemy robot bursting into flames or being blasted with a biotic explosion, rendering shields useless. Play it and weep! Weep, my children. Never before have I seen the like of this game. And it follows an epic story and, if your not too stoned, you can actually remember what it is you're supposed to do. Mindless blasting suffices though and having chosen to play as a Solider class and I miss all those groovy Psy powers, I do get some great weaponry options and use of an excellent sniper rifle.

No comments: