music

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Great Railway Bizarre

From the wonders of Rapidshare comes my second audio book from my new found hero, Paul Theroux.

The Great Railway Bizarre is amazing. A journalist travelling from Europe to Asia. He is currently in Istanbul conversing with Turkish Nobel prize seeking writers. Hilarious and intelligent, it was recommended to me by Australian Danny, after I had read his amusing interview with Micheal Jackson, followed by his Hong Kong novel.

Glad to learn Danny is due back in Hat Yai in April. Currently, it is Tom and Patrick soley for company, which although great fun, could use some expansion. I guess Don will be coming back from his stint in Raynong.

Check out the book if you can. I guarantee it will put an adsorbed look of contentment on your craggy faces.

No comments: