music

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friday Morning

Almost the weekend, not that there is really much difference between weekdays and weekends, but that is where we are at.

At school, the boss's niece has joined Phit and I for some experience. She is 19 and a very nice girl; polite and fun, just like her aunt. She is with us for a month which makes a nice change from the usual 2 man show. School is going well and we are pushing the kid's limits ever further this year. I have got some great songs, an area that needed much development from DreamEnglish off Utube. This guy is great, and Grace loves watching them too. Night Garden is ancient history, though Peppa Pig is still very popular. I just DL'd a bunch of The Wiggies videos to see if Grace likes them.

I had real bad chest pains last Sunday which took about 3 days to wear off. I totally detoxed off tea and coffee and beer, of course. Luckily it went away, but these things act, in my opinion, as warning signs, to be regarded with respect, so I shall try damn hard to stay off the toxins. My main diet is water, cornflakes and Thai food. That's it. I rarely eat anything else, as most of it is too expensive. Anyway, I had a couple of beers last night, as I had the thirst, and sat out back on my own listening to some tunes. As long as I control it, it is fine. Unfortunately, when I am with my buddies I tend to get carried away and want to party. Oi says I am normally sick for 2 of 3 days after one of these occassions. Others buds are also trying to cut back on the booze, but as any man knows, it is a hard thing to do.

Things are pleasant and quiet. I have been reading Game of Thrones and watched the end of the TV series which was awesome. Sean Bean gets his head cut off! Also, I have been in the garden which needs constant attention. I have to dress in full clothing to minimize the mozzie bites to do this.

Two great movies; Age of Heroes and one from Norway, "The Troll Hunter"

Signing off.....

No comments: