music

Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekend

Saturday late morning and chilling from the working week. I was quite tired last night and still have a minor cold. Tom came over though and we had some drinks and some laughs out back. He stayed over in the new air con toy room, so he was fairly comfortable.

This morning I went to check out this new swimming pool near to our home and I will go there for swims on Monday. it's nice and big and very peaceful, so it will be a good place to clear my head and get some space.

Grace is much better though still has a snotty nose. Her sense of humour is growing and she is gettting more cheeky and fun by the day.

School has been fun as we begin the new year and I am determined to turn these brats into superkids by the years out.

Our boss is sending her niece to train with me which will be interesting. As not much ever really happens to me anymore, being a dad, staying at home and working with only one person, my life is fairly uneventful, so it will be cool to have something new happen in it.

These days, if I neglect fitness, I suffer for it, so as of Monday I shall be back on a regular routine.

Gaming has taken a backseat as my lower back suffers from sitting in the chair too long.

I set the hammock up in the garden for some outdoor chilling out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enviable Thai life-style