music

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nightmare

Oh, I had a terrifying nightmare last night about an alien invasion. It was so real and scary I woke up and that was my beauty sleep over at 3.00am. Perhaps it was brought on by toom uch Crysis 2 and watching a UFO video on the Daily Mail website...I guess I will never know.

Thailand is set for general elections this weekend and it is anticipated that Thaksin's sister will win and then the army will move in to prevent her taking power. Awesome stuff. Sad really, but also amusing as the human beans scramble over each other for power.

Right now I am deeply engrossed in the book Game of Thrones on my ereader and looking forward to getting beyond what has been covered in the TV series. I would particularly recommend this to Collett's whom, as I remember, enjoy a good fantasy epic.

Also, downloaded, and yet to be watched is a Russian WW2 movie "The Brest Fortress" which is supposed to be fantastic.

Glastonbury looked a bit weird from the press coverage.

It should be noted Burma's cunt government just banned actress Michelle Yeoh who played Aung San Suu Kyi in a new movie. Those cunts really are as dumb and shit as they profess themselves to be. There's quite a lot happening in SE Asia right now, and most of it pretty stupid, especially crappy words from an old buffoon like me.

New song on the player at the top of the screen; Yellow Cab by the Stones from Through the Vaults Darkly.

Enjoy.

No comments: