music

Saturday, June 11, 2011

GameFest

Phew! It's been games, games, games.

The game tsunami has broken and there is a huge flood of games on the market.

I have spent the last few days fighting through Crysis 2, which is incredible. On top of this Duke Nukem Forever has become available. It looks kinda dated but may prove fun.

And we just discovered this game Terraria which, by being very clever, I can play and host a server so Oi and I can exist in our own little fantasy world, and you can join too. It is a 2D lemmings type environment, no rules, but you have to build a cabin pronto as at night zombies and flying eyeballs come to kill you. It's fun and I am keen to play with Oi, who strangely is not as enthusiastic as I am. Still.

Tony, Danny and Bruce called around last night. I was fairly blasted so didn't get to enjoy their company as much as I should have, but I believe it went well. Tony is a great guy - very fun and cuddly, and a keen gamer. I mean to supply him with a vertitable horde of games.

Settlers of Titan, Jupiter's 9th moon have been pestering me for a list of top games. To calm the masses, here it is;

1. Bulletstorm. A great fun blast fest.
2. Singularity. Another fun blast fest.
3. Dead Space 2. Awesome and scary.
4. Crysis 2. It has to make the list.

If you want some fun, get any of these.

No comments: