music

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back to School



Well...after being sick for a week I finally went back to school today. It was a horrible illness, a real kids illness. Red spots, sore, fever and awful. I felt terrible and extremely bored too. I was quite happy to go back to the olde school house today, though I am very wary of catching some horrible disease off these disease-ridden rodents. Most of them spend their free time rolling around on some dusty earth floor with the dogs and chickens, and there is normally snot streaming down their noses. Oh, how awful.

So, it was good to get back and now I am at home again.

I have to start transferring money to my lovely girlfriends account soon to pay for the impending union. Everything I have. I beat them down from nearly twice the offered amount and in the end said, "That's all of it. Take it or leave it." Ha ha!

After this we have to spend more money on my lovely wife, a motorcycle and a computer. After that it will probably be children. But I do want to move house afterwards, to somewhere with a garden. Whether this is offset by no internet I will have to see, but I do want to sit under the olde banana tree of an evening and smoke a banana leave or two.



What dreams may come...

No comments: