music

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sex and Fury and Sickness

Well...all that overindulgence finally caught up with me and in the space of an hour I had gone from feeling perfectly normally to feverish hell. That was Friday.

It's Sunday evening now and I still don't know if I feel right. I have got straight on a strict diet of water, Vitamin C, Nurofen, pasta and soup to try to kill it as fast as possible. It might be working.

So, its been a bit of a crappy weekend, especially now Oi is studying all the time. I watched tons of movies (some great ones, actually) and did some stuff on my website.

I have noticed it really stinks around here, even in the house. Fumes and polluted water.

Movies to watch; Crank (hilarious), Belly(great hard core), Faith of Love, Sex and Fury (Tarantino owes a lot to this 1973 Japanese sexy action flick), Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.

And I just found an awesome track by Sister Nancy - Bam Bam.

Feeling a bit peeved at my nothing weekend.

No comments: