music

Friday, July 11, 2008

My Webpage and Fatness


California Tom

My God, I am feeling fat today and it is quite depressing. It's the result of all this Guinness, you see and it will have to stop. I see my pal Tom quite a lot during the week to watch a movie or listen to some tunes and we always have a few glasses of the black stuff too. One great thing is that there is no hangover whatsoever, but the downside is that you can really feel the swelling barrel of lard washing around your middle region.

I am definitely not going to get fat, so I am going to have to cut down on my beloved glass of blackness.

On top of this, I have also gotten a liking for bacon and eggs which to is serving little purpose. This too is for the axe.

Oh! And I was supposed to be going out tonight to watch Dtoi play guitar at the Co-Art bar!

The arrival of Patrick Larkin hasn't helped in this department as I am sent into a sudden desire to drink and make merry whenever I see the Irish Rover.



Patrick Larkin and Gee

The good news amongst all this self pity is that I have a web page up and running and it's great and I love it. It can be like a little hobby and I will basically stick all my handouts and conversation exercises on it for poor teachers across the globe to utilize. While doing this, I am also learning a lot about this stuff so I can get better at PC's too.

No comments: