music

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Blog

After hearing of the lady who moved to the desolate North of England from exciting London city life, then promptly wrote a blog and made a million, I have decided to do the same.

This will be instead of the long, rambling e-mails I send my to friends affectionately known as "folsbackhome" and means I can continue my writing knowing that these precious and, sometimes provocative words, will be saved for eternity for all the read. Or at least until they turn off The Machine, as indeed I hope they do and as my newly elected hero, John Zerzan strives for.

So, I will attempt to play catch-up regarding the 6 1/2 years already spent in Thailand and perhaps something of my childhood and plot to escape the evil clutches of Western civilisation that dwells perhaps only in my mind.

I hope you continue to read and enjoy these simple words from a bear of little brain.

Jim Wilson

No comments: