music

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stoned at Last

Finally....Tom came through.

While I was sick, there was a 2 day public holiday too. Tom took the opportunity to do a quick run up to Koh Phang Ngan and score some weed.





So glad he did.

Last night I went to pick up and we watched The Prestige. I made him watch it. I think he liked it, but maybe not as much as me. He seemed to like Horton Hears a Who. And maybe he had a valid point. But anyway, we watched the magician one. And it was good on Don's big screen. Tom is staying at Don's house while he is in Canada. I think Tom might have to do some cleaning up before Don comes home.



He might read this, but it ain't like Don kept it, unless he likes empty Pringle tubes scattered around the room and pieces of old sandwiches sitting comfortably in a chair.




So at home now on Tuesday night. This morning I got up at six and went for 4 laps of the lake. I convinced myself that I would feel absolutely great for the whole day if I did it.



And I was right. I have felt good today, which makes a change from feeling like a piece of crap like I have of late. I must try to go everyday.


Oh...here's hoping!





The wedding nightmare is approaching and I am getting
loads of conflicting stories from the girls,"She cancelled the
restaurant!","Why didn't she tell you?!","You have to organize thetransport!". I feel like going into the next room and switching on the telly. My only plan is to transfer all my money into Oi's account and then blame her for everything that goes wrong. I can just say, "But I gave you all the money." Whenever something goes wrong, shrug my shoulders in a very Shilock way and grimace and stare.

It's early ways but warning stress signs are appearing about the wedding. I think I might have to go to my Happy Place.

I have been listening to a lot of John Zerzan and inundating his email address with "interesting" stories and critic. I wonder how long before I piss him off! I'll not have to sent too many, I might trigger a major riot or something.




Anyway, it's gone 8 and I think it's time for a nice cup of tea, curl up on the sofa and watch "On Golden Pond."

Really.

Night all.

JJ

No comments: