music

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back to Mine

After 4 days of tiring travel I finally jumped off the tuk-tuk and gave Oi a big hug.

Train and coach to Hrathrow, flight to Adu Dabei, change planes, flight to BKK, taxi to town (try to get bus home, failed), hotel, book train ticket, meet Joe at MBK, 18 hour train journey to Hat Yai. Left on Saturday afternoon - got home Tuesday morning.

Phone starts ringing immediately and I am summoned to a work meeting the next day!

Great to be back with Oi and I gave into the big news - it's a girl!

I brought back a ton of presents, games and books and photos to accompany my trip.

It was mammoth and awesome and being away from Oi for so long was quite tough. We vowed not to separate for so long again. But it was great and an odessey I had to undertake. I'm just so glad I got home safely, and above all else, had an absolutely terrific time with all my family and friends. There wasn't a dull moment and LOTS of magic moments. I thank you all for making it so special.

I have a ton of new ideas and list of things to buy floating around in my head.

Unfortunatley the new house has fallen though so we ain't moving quite yet. That's ok. I can wait.

My new term at school is only 15 teaching hours per week which is awesome. On top of this I will teach private to keep the readies flowing in. It's all looking pretty good so far.

Positive Affirmation has made a big difference to how I feel and I would recommend it to anyone. Check it out.

That's all. Thanks again.

No comments: