music

Saturday, May 16, 2009

School Beckons

I was told I am going back to school on Monday. Actually, this is quite good as the boredom cloud has been lurking. At least now I can get stoned knowing that I will be working soon and don't have to look at endless days lying around drinking coffee.

We checked out another new house yesterday. The bitch landlady wanted 4 months rent in advance, would not lower the 7,500B asking price and also refused to carry out any repairs prior to moving in. I think we will let this rich, bitter, maggot-infested whore rest on her golden shit-throne and suck off at peasants with money begging for a place to stay. Poor old dotty Pee Doi went to see her and the bitch gave her thr slow rising stare from the feet up. Pee Doi said she was glad she had dressed up on that day.

We are enjoying tremenously the Ipod+speaker and giant TV. My favourite new pastime is listening to Alan Watts on the ipod headphones while lying in my little garden on the rear balcony. It is richly screened with a green blanket of hanging plants and very private. One can smoke pipes there with no fear of spying eyes or nosy neighbours. Alan Watts is compelling and multiple listens reveal greater understanding.

Oi is very content and reading these English books I buy her. Among the new ones is The Prisoner of Zenda. I never read it, but I remember my brother doing so.

Tom is back in town from the Grateful Dead megathon and he clocked up 10 concerts all over the States. He is still pretty jet-lagged and also jobless. So is not quite in party-mode yet. Hopefully he can find a job, otherwise he might be looking at BKK which would be really sad.

Don is in good spirits and I saw him last night. He has started back already at his school.

The great thing about the ipod is the tons of new music you can chuck on it and slowly become familar with as you play it on "shuffle". I heard for the first time some Frank Zappa Mothers of Invention. I was glad I was wasted before I heard it.

No comments: