music

Saturday, December 12, 2009






Just got hold of The Who live at Kilburn 1977. Holy fuck, it looks amazing. Find it if you can.

Watching Christian Bale in The Machinist which is fairly good.

Feeling pretty exhausted after waking up at 2 last night and staying up 'til morning. The continued the quest in Dragon Age. A quick recap of the adventure to date. Having got the urn and got the Earl better, I set off to the Elven forests and disbatched a bunch of ugly werewolves. Then I took a trip to the city of Deremin and took out some hoods. Now I have ventured into the Mages circle tower which has been overrun with demons. Right now, I have been sent to a dreamlike state from which I must escape. Then I must gain the backing of the forces within this strange world and together defeat the Darkspawn once and for all! It's awesome.

Have noticed that we get a lovely wind most of the time at the new house as we are in a valley. It's fantastically refreshing and surprisingly cold at night. Almost too cold, causing discomfort.

10 days off at Christmas looming to which I am looking forward to very much. I don't think we will be going anywhere but I am more than happy to stay at home and relax with Oi and Baby Grace.

No comments: