music

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Walmart and Audio Books

Some great docus including a scathing attack on Wal Mart. Tescos are the ones I hate. I would love to spray "SCUM" over their signs at the store up the road. Only occasionally am I forced to go there.

I noticed the baby food for Grace is cuntishly expensive. Nearly 600B a tin. Of course, like the great razor blade monopoly its one of those things you have to buy so the kid can eat, so the fuckers can charge what the fuck they like for it. Such cunts are they they even have the electronic security tag bolted to the top of each tin. What fuckers I ask you!

Anyway check out the doc on Wal Mart and help to destroy their evil empire.

On the rapidshare files I have moved onto Audio books and have found some beauties, including a telling of the life of the pirate Captain Kidd which I am really looking forward to, Collapse by Jared Diamond and a History of Europe that looks fun. Still relishing the book by Paul Thereoux about the Hong Kong handover or Chinese Takeaway as the dotty lead character calls it.

Other docs including a Smiths biography, The unseen London (1967) with James Mason, Louis Theroux docs to name a few.

Audio books are great at bedtime, though I usually have to resort to a re-listen as I am asleep before chapters end.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Am 95% away from watching the Walmart one.