music

Monday, December 7, 2009

Weak News

I find the news so weak. I am very happy to see Dubai World in serious trouble though - talk about building on the sand.

Just got hold of a new Micheal Caine movie, "Harry Brown" which appears to be good. Still sifting through the archives of Rapidshare, doubled up with Dragon Age and breaks leaf sweeping and taking Grace around the garden. Back to school tomorrow but another day off on Thursday. I commented to Oi about the doctor's forbidden palace that abutes our house saying did she think it was right that doctors get stinkingly rich off of people's ill health. I know Chinese families loose their life savings when granny gets sick and she has to go into hospital. I side with Bob Marley on this one and let nature take its course.

Sat through "The Devil's Advocate" yesterday. That is one good flick.

No comments: