music

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

R&R.




Yes, this week I have been feeling exceedingly lazy and, with the generousity of Don, I have been able to stumble around in blissful wonder. Very relaxing. I have been furiously gardening and have constructed a two-layered brick flowerbed abutting the rear house. Oi has planted Marigolds and some vegetables.

The ideas for the garden are coming thick and fast and we have both been working on it. I water morning and evening now and we sweep everyday too.

It has been great spending lots of time with Grace too. I can feel a real importance to this and feel sorry for the kids who don"t see their fathers enough.

1 comment:

Robert said...

An interest in reading at 4 months. Impressive.

I have planted quite a lot in Auntie Maribel's garden. Brocolli, purple and white cabbage, parsely, mint, strawbs, rocket, spwing onyonz, rosemary, basil and nasturtiums.

Thinking about carrots, toms, runner beans (always a winner)and spuds.

Saw Where the wild things live. They have a dirt bomb war. I remember those.

Yours,

Adam the Gardener