music

Sunday, August 1, 2010

End of Another Weekend

Sunday and the close of another weekend.

I was feeling a bit blue last night as I haven't seen any of my friends in over a fortnight. Mainly because I was sick but the virus is so nearly dead now - thank goodness.

I have played a few levels of Starcraft 2 and it is rathedr good actually so I shall persevere with it.

Found a huge scorpion in the garden yesterday. I took a video of it so I shall post that later.

Tom came to my rescue at nine last night, so it was great to chat and sink a few beers.

I can eat regular food again now after my strict diet of salty chicken soup. It really started to get me down, and having to eat raw ginger, shallots and garlic isn't the most pleasant thing in the world.

Just got hold of a new shooter called Singularity which looks a hoot.

Life at home is very easy and I am so glad we don't live, or desire to live a stressful life.

Been quite into sci-fi movies at the moment as I have found a few threads dedicated to them. Seen some corkers and hopefully will see a few more. Tom will come to join maybe tomorrow or Tuesday.

No comments: