music

Saturday, August 14, 2010

UK Sells off Nature Reserves

I really thought that nothing could shock me. I've seen it and expect the worst from Man but when I heard about this it only cements in my mind that Mankind is truly doomed and the quicker the better.

What on Earth are they thinking? To sell off the remaining countryside to the filthy rich, to either turn it into Mickey Mouse Land at criminal prices, or to ban common folk from even seeing it.

Can you imagine being charged or not having access to the South Downs?

I would say that England has been totally hi-jacked and those responsible should be drowned, resuscitated and bled to death from a thousand small cuts.

How absolutely horrendous.

I would love to know what Stephen Fry has to say about this.

2 comments:

Joel Uden said...

I've just spoken to Stephen; he was warming some crumpets on the range. And frankly he's not in the least bit impressed. I mean company CEOs with as much power as Hitler and as much cultural exposure as Adolf; how on earth can this make any sense?!

It really is disparaging. I now have to go off to post a letter to the authorities about what a bunch of arse-cracks they really are and it's teeming with rain here. I may even have to use my posh bamboo handled brolly.

Honestly I've always been afraid of bureaucracy and now I know why. It's a dreadful way to gang up against the populace. Ah, yes, but did you tick Box C Mr Uden? Well no I wasn't aware of Box C. Ah, well, I'm afraid ignorance is simply not an excuse and we are now forced to remove your genitalia with a teaspoon. Thank you so much for visiting and we hope you have a pleasant stay...

Anonymous said...

Jim, can we have a link to the news item on this. Seeing is believing.

Barb.