music

Friday, October 22, 2010

New Camera




My Sony camera broke on our short stay in Songkhla, so for Oi's birthday I bought her a new one. Having been dissapointed with Samsung and Sony, I did what I had been meaning to do for some time and bought an Olympus and it seems to be great.

I have seen Patrick a bit of late as I have been bereft of comapny for quite some time. Both nights was trashed and we chewed the fat. He loves philosophy so we have some good debates. I played him some of my podcasts too which he enjoyed. Yes, those podcasts are brilliant. I love; One Planet, Americana, Costing The Earth, Friday Night News Quiz, Excess Baggage, Science in Action, Material World and a new one, World Have Your Say. All highly recommended.

The global picture is fascinating at the moment. The spending cuts coming in. What amazes me is how the financial sector can just carry on without any reform, while the rest of the world has to carry the can. Half a million public sector jobs to go in UK and reducing every service you can think of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots, Jim.

More ants. Love it.

Could we have the follow-up on the Coca Cola class? How did it go?

Anonymous said...

I mean, can we have more ant shots, please?

Anonymous said...

Coca Cola was a storm. They fucking loved me. On the last day, Pat, Tom myself and Don all went so they could me a bunch of us. I played Angels Bombs and Guns, learnt all their names in two days and got them all talking and role plays. Pity I am a shit salesman. Pat is looking for more.