music

Saturday, August 11, 2012

iPad crazy

Hmmm...this thing is really starting to kick in. Grace and I were in mortal combat for possession of the sacred object. Now, she sleeps so I can enjoy alone. And I have been. A great game I acquired is hunters 2, which is a turn based alien blast. The games are different to PC yet equally as captivating. Lots of strategy games which is great for me, as I love a thinker. Some faintly amusing puzzle games too, with a beguiling surreal tone.

Relishing the weekend but trying to relax as much as possible. Grace is hopping mad these days. I was building houses for her out of pillows in the bedroom. She loved it and constantly demanded new houses to be built.

We went to lunch at our open air Sunday special and ate delicious fish, vegetables and fried rice.

1 comment:

Pete said...

And a galaxy smart phone slips into your pocket!
The thing to do I reckon is to work toward the benign tyranny of the 99% through groups like avaaz.
And free education for all as a human right.
Mobile tech is the way. A main frame computer from a couple of decades ago, now in your pocket (our in your case , bag)