music

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Um...

The curse of Stronghold Kingdoms has been lifted. The desire to play vanished a few days ago, and I have no wish to play it. Strange, but true. Actually, it began to be a chore.

Now comes, new found freedom. Freedom to watch movies and play with the ipad!

Our Koh Lipe trip was fantastic but for the awful boat ride which was like the Posidean Adventure.

Grace had a whale of a time with some other children and playing in the sand. We went in the sea a few times and she had a ball. We ate ice cream every day and bought and ate everything we wanted. I hate being mean on holiday.

Back at home, things are fairly blissful. I am really enjoying teaching at the moment and have adopted this new persona when I teach. Speaking slowly and very deliberately. It's great fun as I stomp about the room with huge strides, saying things like, "I lost my...err...That thing to open the door. It's a ....."

I have started to tell funny stories very slowly and clearly, writing up a new word when I come across one that they might not know. I ask them lots of questions about things in their life and carry on from there, being like a great actor with lots of dramatic pauses and speaking in a very clear and concise way. It's a lot of fun.

Duty calls.....

No comments: