music

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bad Email.

Apologies, my lovelies. I know my naughty hotmail address has been causing countless headaches for all my little cherubim and some young swabs have even dared to write in offering complaint and annoyance.

Well, the day has come when I shall finally attempt to do something about it. Here is my new email address, now that I can bloody well remember it;

jimjim19681968@gmail.com

Please refer all new complaints, compliances and occasional pleasantries, to the above address.

How to close down my old one? Haven't the foggiest, and now that all the icons have mysteriously disappeared and reappeared as a small square housing four numbers, I can't read anything. Heavens be jeepers, it would appear that all my little darlings will be driven away under a constant barrage of low-price Chinese domestic electrical appliances.

I promise, and I always keep a promise, to spend two fractions of one of your Earth days, into discovering how I can close the blighter down. Though I offer no guarantee.

Duty calls...

No comments: