music

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Sunday

Sunday evening and I am off to Don's house to watch a movie in an hour or so. I found a couple with Jeff Bridges in that I have not seen; Crazy Heart and Wild Bill. Both look good.

Watching the news about the Icelandic volcano and the airplane havoc that has ensued.

Grace is really becoming a little lady now and her personality is developing fast. It's wonderful to watch and I am so glad I have all this free time to spend with her and Oi.

I have been trying to lay off the beer as the fat just isn't going away. But, it is so hot and, this Archa beer that I have recently discovered, is delicious. I will do my morning walk tomorrow to compensate.

I am still constantly finding all sorts of interesting documentaries on the rapidshare forums, and I have started back on the BBC radio podcasts.

I have spent a lot of this holiday in quiet reflection of my life. It's certainly been a mixed bag, from hard, cold, poor days of working at the Army & Navy store in Guildford to days in Portsmouth and 6th form college. And a lot of my childhood in Rake.

And of what sort of a person I have been. Best not go into that one.

No comments: