music

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Death

My God. I thought I was dead.

Close your account, they said.

Your cheapie Chinese TV's are killing us, they said.

Following as instructed, I killed it.

Gone! Gone! Everything is gone.

What have I done.

Tired and bruised from battle, I withdrew from the field to wallow in self loathing once more.

...Then by lucky chance, and by a conviction that life must go on, I began the search. ANd by fluke or desperation, for it is difficult to determine which, I have found a way in. A way back through the forbidden door to the secret garden.

The Chinese rotary cookers and electric carving knifes have been returned to the factory outlet beyond the stars and the Beast is free, once more, to roam among the garden. Yes, fellow listeners. I give you life...

No comments: