music

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Aftermath

Well, somehow I survived, but it was quite close.

A multitude of cool things kept me on the right side of sanity and these I must share.

Ryan Adams. Long discarded, I just found out out he married my secret heart throbe, Mandy Moore which I was dissed and happy about. Don't want to mention it but his album, Suicide Handbook is awesome as is all his stuff. It amazes me that one person can spawn awesome amounts of awesome stuff. Check him out; commercial and alternative hippies alike. He somehow touches all, yet being a Yankee douchbag. Incredible. I see Chuck Prophet has even sidled up beside him.

Patrick really came to the rescue this Christmas, and how wonderful that an Irishman should appear to dis-spell the horror of bad times. He was a star, and I am sure quite unaware of his greatness,

Here it is; Cry On Demand by Ryan Adams. Find, download and let relief flood over you.

Incred amounts of awesome audio and video research has ocuured of late. The Apostle with Robert Duvall was fucking A, The Ice Harvest with John Cusack, Mrs, Brown with Billy and Judi and a ton of period dramas I have seen of late. Best of was Ridicule, French Flick and so awesome.

Gracie is getting better but Oi took some with the recent sickness. For a moment I forgot she was human so intent was she on her mission, until she started to cry when I suddenly realised she was human too. Since then we have trod carefully and things have cooled down.

NUCLEAR - Ryan Adams. DL and play full whack. "GIMME AN ANSWER!!!!!!"

Love to all my buddies, don't give up the chase, enjoy even the darkest moments, for soon all will be gone. Check 101 Rekjavick for great line, "Dead before we are born and after, only live in between death:"

Even though I live mostly in solitude, my greatest ideas and moments come from interaction with other humans,

artist Christopher wood.

Robot Chicken Star Wars for instant laughs,

No comments: