music

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wikileaks

Just spent a couple of hours watching everything on the Wikileaks case on utube and in the Guardian.

He's just been denied bail. Some suggest that the whole rape thing is a set-up and get him to Sweden and then to US, where Palin has stated she wants him dead. As have a number of other Americans.

This incredible story appears to show an awful travesty of justice and I could really expect a very violent outcome if things go badly for Assange. It will very clearly highlight the hypocrisy of the Western world and closing of ranks by the powers that be. Many comments talk about how populations are kept happy on TV and XBoxes. As I stated a long time ago, I was very surprised at the absence of political interest by my friends back home a couple of years ago and was even more astounded by the fact that I seemed to know more than they did. The juice that keeps the populous under control.

It's nice to know there are a few thousand force behind Wikileaks and that it will continue on its path. One Tory MP stated on an interview with Assange's lawyer, that this affair could fundamentally change the whole fabric of the West.

I mean, would the West close down the Internet? Don warned me of this ages ago, when he suggested you should get everything off the Net that you want, in terms of movies and music etc. What I have talked about with many people about the power of the Net seems to be coming to some sort of fruition.

Along with all the other news, this really is a crazy time. Just feel sorry for that poor guy in a prison cell somewhere....

USA is fuming and jumping up and down with ants in its pants. I bet the boys at Fox are going crazy; Bill O'Reilly and his fascist cronies.

Keep following the story.

No comments: