music

Thursday, May 5, 2011

HD Media Player

I got one. After much searching I found a shop that sold them and boy, is it great. No more DVD burning and I can access movies and shows quicker than quick.

After some web searching on BT Junkie I am also in the process of acquiring 50 episodes of In the Night Garden. Just as well, as our original DVD set from UK won't play on Thai DVD players.

So, yes I have been using this new device, and the first thing I watched is Game of Thrones with Sean Bean. An amazing fantasy tale of dark, forboding times. All should watch.

Grace's room is now in use and it is very cosy and fun. Shelves full of toys and the soft ABC tiles to play on. Oi bought Grace a little table and chair too, so she can sit and play her keyboard. Ching Ching comes over every afternoon.

I caught up with new friend Tony the other night which was fun.

I piece of the roof just fell off. Lazy landlady won't fix anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a snap of the new room


This is the multi-media hard drive I got.

http://www.bizrate.com/hard-drives/732586782.html

Cheers,

Bro

Anonymous said...

How about a snap of the new room


This is the multi-media hard drive I got.

http://www.bizrate.com/hard-drives/732586782.html

Cheers,

Bro