music

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PC Upgrade

Playing Witcher 2, I have noticed that it runs on low spec and I saw some video of it looking a lot better. It's been a couple of years since a major upgrade on the PC and I figured it is about time, particularly as a bunch of awesome games is about to come out. So, I can play Duke Nukem on a nice setting, or at least not at the lowest.

So, I went into the PC shop today and ordered new main board, graphics card etc. Should be great. It is the one thing I like to have as best as I can on, is a PC. I can't afford scuba diving or motocross or anything, but a top games maching is do-able and will last a couple of years. So here goes...

Oi's family called in on Sunday and youngest brother Oom (same name as a Tombliboo) is staying for a few days. This has lifted Oi's spirits, as Grace has been sick again with a cold and it took me to enforce a ban on milk and goodies to get Grace well again. Thanks to mum's secret power. Oi wasn't the best company and it was difficult to stop her wanting to give Grace some milk. I put this down to Thai health brainwashing. That being, if they are not going to the hospital and taking lots of medecine then something is very wrong. Anyway, Grace got better and Oi thanked me.

School is fun and easy.

Rain season is here and there is a healthy deluge every afternoon.

Tom and Tony are coming over later. I won't have any beer.

We had a three player game of Carcassonne with Oom, so we might get a few games in and get him learning the great Carcassonne strategy.

TV? Not too much. Movies? None that I can see. What happened to big movies? Music? New Paul Simon CD which sounds good.

World news? Inching towards the abyss? Who knows? Who cares?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rice milk is the stuff, Jim.

Glad you stood your ground and Grace responded fast.