music

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Witcher Update

Wow! What a game! It's mindblowing. This is such a compelling game. I am doing the tasks in the first village where I am based. Had to fight a giant octopus which I thought was going to end the game for me woefully early on. I spied in Utube how to nail the bastard and it was on with the show.

I have been carefully finding and crafting fine armour and acquiring and upgrading swords. The level up rewards are spent on a huge array of magic and sword skills. The side quests have been brilliant and I even found a new upgrade for my graphics card especially for this game, so it works well, though not on high res.

The plot is huge and I think this game might last a couple of weeks at least.

Very addictive. Somehow have to squeeze in life, job and family.

No comments: