music

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dorian Gray

Watching this adaptation of the Oscar Wilde story. Excellent.

Back at school and going surprisingly well. Phit and myself seem to be steaming ahead with the kids. I did a particularly good job on the flashcards this weekend, so they look quite spiffy.

Grace is coming on leaps and bounds and is great fun now.

Patrick has given up the booze for the new year and I think I shall follow suit. Feel better for it and am doing some exercise at last. Though struck down with a terrible toothache. I resist seeking medical attention.

Having a bit of a Gerard Depardeu fest at the mo. Love that guy.

Ain't seen much of anyone for a while. I guess being married and living in the sticks is taking root.

Garden is looking good and life is pretty stress free. Oi does wonders with Grace.

No comments: