music

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tony's Blog Rocks

Super thrilled to see and read young Tony's blog. It would be nice to witness other beloved fiends and vagabonds doing the same thing so one can peruse the wanderings of the tribe across the globe. I won't push it. It's a personal choice and I know how busy some people are. Still, it is nice to see some snaps of the next generation, and the old generation, of course. Personally, I love my blog and it get great mental therapy from doing it.

There will be some snaps soon, but I am now playing host to three giant rocks in the garden. I have been pestering Oi for ages about them and finally today some men appeared in a truck with rock in tow. Baby Grace will enjoy sitting on them. I want to get her a little gardening kit so she can help with the leaf sweeping and watering. Right now she is into grabbing everything and putting it in her mouth (paper, headphone foam ear cover etc.)

Great work, Tony and please, please, please keep it up.

No comments: