music

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend

Sunday and I stayed sober last night and enjoyed a night with Oi and Grace watching, "The Dreaded FC" about Leeds Football Club. It was brilliant and I had a much needed restful evening, declining Pat and Tom's invitation to meet.

Gee has been finding more classes and students now we are quite sought after as teachers, but I have had to decline as I am so tired and my mood not good. Other employment opportunities have also been evident which is of interest.

I guess now I am hanging out for the hols, though I have heard our bosses have 4 English camps lined up for us to do. Fuck that.

Rapidshare is just so awesome and I got a copy of new epic game, "Mass Effect 2" which plays like some amazing sci-fi movie. Also, I got beloved Stephen Fry reading Oscar Wilde's short stories which are wonderful.

Time to enjoy my Sunday. I have recently found in the posh supermarket in town a French strawberry jam and it's not as expensive as I would have imagined, unlike so many of their products. Coffee and toast beckons.

No comments: