music

Friday, January 22, 2010

Workin'

Still working hard for some strange reason and knackered in between that.

No games playing and a dozen movies half watched and abandoned.

Gracie is fine as is Oi and my relief comes on the rear porch where I can gaze up at the sky through the leaves and listen to the peaceful sounds of the countryside.

I am cutting back on classes at last to give myself some breathing room and will try to maintain a little more fitness. Maybe it's the whole turning 40 thing.

BBC Radio podcasts are the thing I enjoy the most these days and the acquisition of an enormous library of unwatched movies. Hopefully in the summer break I can strike a few off the list.

Today, Oi went into town and bought various buggies for Grace.

Watched some of Pirates last night. Roman Polanski with Walter Matthaeu. It was awesome. Maybe one day I can see the rest of it - when I'm not so tired....

No comments: