music

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Day Off


I took a days reprieve from the greulling paint job. It was Oi's birthday and things are getting busy with the move approaching and the return to school around the corner. Oh help! And I have so been enjoying the hols! How unfair. Still, it is only 3 hours a day and I'm off at twelve.

I signed up for a rapidshare account which finally came through today. Cripes! I been grabbing as much as I can; Porridge, Taxi, Bridehead Revisited, Barchester Chronicles, The Amazing Collasal Man, The Wasp Woman, Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Gracia, Orca to name some. The range of stuff available is embarassingly wonderful.

Richard Beckinsale was the business, and Godber and Fletcher are just amazing. Robbie Barker was right about his views on comedy. The guy is a master.

Back on the job tomorrow and two bedrooms to paint. I take my Ipod dock now the trickery is on.

No comments: