music

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oi has taken Grace to a friend's wedding in Pattalung. I stayed at home so I can continue with the painting. Basically, I am trying to get as much of the house done as possible before we move in next Saturday. Our bedroom is finished, as is the hall/living area. This leaves one bedroom and the work room. I have to complete the workroom before the move. It is slowly coming together. Yesterday some Thai guys were at the house too, doing the garden and the plumbing. A fat woman swabbed the floors.

It's just so nice to be able to sit outside again and listen to the bugs and birds in the trees. I started following some red ants, thinking about Edward O. Wilson. I listened to one of his lectures talking about Charles Darwin. Good, it was.

I now have all of Porridge, but the movie. And I have just discovered "Return to River Cottage." I think Oi might like that, making jam and slaughtering pigs. Nature stuff.

Back to school. Boy, I got to get with the programme. I can't even bring myself to think about it yet.

No comments: