music

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Girlfriend Experience

That was yesterday's movie and it was fairly lame in an easy way. It is about a high class call girl in New York listening to a load of bankers talking about how much money they're losing.

Then I watched most of Sin City last night and today. It's great, but doesn't captivate me.

Now on Zulu and a bit movied out to be honest.

I have been playing Batman but have come across a bug where I cannot use my grappling hook to escape from the bottom of an elevator. Highly frustrating and I see that others have experienced the same protuberance in their silky smooth playing of a great game.

In protest, I am installing Resident Evil 5, which has been sitting on my desk for a fortnight, patiently waiting for active duty. Well, that time is now, soldier. You're ass is mine since you dropped into that little black plastic bag downtown in the markets. Apparantly it's a cracking game and it's been a long time since I played one of this series. Yes, I remember the 2 second delay every time you went through a fucking door. Hopefully, they'll have spotted that for this edition.

Best go check on the installation...

No comments: