music

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Download Overload

Enjoying the hols and have been exercising every day. Either swimming or walking at the lake. Up at 6 and 4 laps around the lake listening to lectures on biodiversity or tunes by Amadou and Mariam. I have to restrain myself from breaking out into dance in front of the fellow Thai walkers and joggers.

We checked out a new house today and am scheduled for more tomorrow.

I have found some super secret DL sites and have been scuttling as much as I can off. Herew is a sample of acquired or yet to be acquired item;

1. Hard Times (Charles Bronson)
2. Joseph Andrews (Ann Margret)
3. Paul Theroux Audio books.
4. Porridge (complete series)
5. Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee (Audiobook)
6. True Grit (John Wayne)
7. 3 Colours Blue (Juliet Binoche)
8. Brideshead Revisited (Jeromy Irons)

This is just from the first days scouting.

Again, I am loving these audio lectures, mainly coming out of Boston Uni, and in particular I love this Edward O. Wilson chap and a fellow German ant expert. I love their research into Superorganisms and how they work.

I heard Dr. Karl say the other day about how terrible companies are to keep everyone working so hard leaving people unable to carry out other interests and research which would be far more beneficial to the human race than lining some goons pocket with Yankee dollar.

No comments: