music

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday is Sunday

A day of rest and recovery from a Guinness session with Tom. We had a blast and I managed to make a playlist for the Ipood for the night. As the Ipod has tons of radio shows on it, and some embarassing music on it, the likes I will not go into here, shuffle is not really an option. Especially now I dropped the crappy remote that exploded upon impact on the porch floor a few weeks ago. So I got around to compiling a playlist with plenty of cool tunes on it. It's a good feature and worth using for those who have splashed out on an ipod. Well worth doing. So now doing my best to relax; sitting outside, blasting through Crysis Warhead, currently on the train cruising through the jungle on the way to the alien/military test facility. It's awesome.

Had a great chat with Tom who is much better, having experienced a fairly major "Who am I? What am I doing? What do I want?" breakdown experience. I was glad I was there to be a good buddy and get stoned with him and play him some cool tunes and get loaded out in the garden on the weekends. He opened up eventually about it, not one to disclose personal crisis, and has come out the other end balanced and happy. Good for him.

Tomorrow I must make a trip into town to pay the rent. Lazy bitch won't come and get it. Oi wants to buy a computer which will be fun and I need to get my motorcycle repaired as a major part has failed.

No work! I am free!

No comments: