music

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Satyrday Sun

Into the holidays now and the stress is peeling away. Layer by layer.

Having the time to indulge I have become quite engrossed by Settlers 6 com game which is lightly paced and quite absorbing.

I am also looking at the garden and deciding which flower bed to expand next. I went out earlier in the week to find rocks. I did 3 trips and it made a difference, though of course, I need a ton more.

I will be folding private classes with Gee now. I wanted to shut it down as I want time at home and not have to stress about lesson plans and drive back into town 3 times a week. Maybe my communication wasn't so good as it has caused a bit of a rift. I will have to call her and try to set the record straight.

Been finding some cool new tunes, mainly crappy American cooing folky females that no one will like so I won't go into it.

Also, I caught a great docu-movie about a guy who ventured into the Alaskan wilds in 1968. Built himself a home and stayed there. He came out in 1998 when he was 83 as it got too tough in his later years. Awesome home movie and narrative and puts 99% of men to shame with the ease he sorted himself out. It's called "Alone in the Wild" should you feel the urge to find it.

Don's still up in Ranong and most of the boys are still in town. Normally there is a mass exodus in the break but I think everyone is too poor to go anywhere.

It's blazing hot here right now as the Summer approaches and with plenty of time on my hands I am toodling down to the shops to pick up some lunch, fried bananas, milk and bread, listening to cool tunes out the back and spending plenty of time with baby Grace who is getting brighter and brighter with each passing day.

Photos soon....

No comments: