music

Monday, March 22, 2010

Water

A furry friend Oi found wondering near her precious plants. He was relocated to a less attractive tree. I do hope the little fella is okay.

So far the hols have been good, though Oi has a cough and not feeling so great. Grace is just getting smarter and smarter every day. I think she can wave now. We spend lots of time with her and I am determined to give her a safe and secure environment to grow up in.

I have been drinking a bit of this Archa beer which is giving me a bit of a gut. I am also not going to my regular exercises. I think I am hoping that working in the garden will suffice, but I am most certainly kidding myself. No doubt that eventually I shall become so down on self-loathing that I will drag my sorry ass off to the lake or the pool. Until then, party on, dude.

PC games are a strange one too. Awesome as they are I can barely look at them for too long any more.

Don and Tom are off to Malaysia tomorrow. I am housebound but that's okay. I think in October break we will definitely go somewhere. Hopefully, Koh Phang Ngan.

The garden offers great times. The daily tasks of twice watering and sweeping are most gratifying. My rock gardens are kind of complete now, at least at a small scale and I will stop working on them and just appreciate them for a spell. We bought a tub to stick some fish and lilies in it. Guppies, stuff like that.

My spuds have failed. Don dug on up and it had just rotted. I suspect they were some kind of nasty factory cyborg type spud designed by the system not to reproduce.

Saw a great docu about water yesterday. It claims that water has a memory and the structure of clusters of water molecules greatly determines the quality of the water. Water that comes out of your tap is broken and dead. The clusters have broken shapes. Yet, clusters from mountain streams and waterfalls resemble crystals and snowflakes. A friend of Don's has been seriously ill for years. She recently bought this Korean water machine and her health has sprung right back. Don is a great believer in positive affirmation and he could see a relationship with this and water.

Just got a hold of Defender with Woody Harrelson as some deluded loser who thinks he is a superhero. Looks like a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Name of water documentary please. Ants pic excellent

The Dangerous J said...

It's called Water, The Great Mystery 2008