music

Friday, April 1, 2011

More Cornwall







We had a great week with Rob, Mojo, Alexandra, Tish, Andre and Joel. We all ate and drank loads and spent time walking up and down the beach and staring at the sea. The weather was fantastic the whole time. We paid a visit to Project Eden which was fun and spent a lot of time in a lovely little sea port called Looe. I fell in love with the place. We ate Cornish pasties and drank plenty of Old Rosie Scrumpy. There was a great joke shop in Looe where Joel bought a fake pooh and left it in the bath for Nicholas to discover. I bought Joel a sea captains cap which he strolled around the town in receiving many a double take. We were giggling the whole holiday. Sickness reigned during the holiday in which I think everyone was struck down with coughs and a horrible sore throat. Slowly we recovered and now it is only mum who still remains ill with a killer earache.

Slowly everybody left, and when it was just Mum and Nick and my lot we took a two day trip down the coast. It was great and we got to see St. Micheal's Mount, St. Ives and Porthcurno.

Now we are back in Hampshire where I have to get my Thai visa app off pronto. This weekend I hope to see Darren, who I haven't seen in over ten years.

No comments: