music

Thursday, April 7, 2011

UK Best and Worst Top 5 + Inns and Traders


Knowing how my readers simply adore my Top 5 lists over the centuries, I thought I would add a best and worst of UK to reflect my views on the current visit. So here goes;

Best

1. The Countryside. A great secret to come in early Spring.
2. Pork Pies and beetroot. I adore you.
3. Friends. Fantastic meet ups with terrible old rogues.
4. Ale. Gallons of the stuff. Current favourite? Old Speckled Hen.
5. Cool stuff in shops. Jaw dropping buys from the centre of civilisation.

Worst

1. Prices. Crucifyingly expensive. A land only for billionnaires.
2. Toilet Paper. The Thais definitely have the heads up on arse wiping. Who would use anything except water?

Add the remaining 3 later.

Also included are covers for the 2 purchased expansion packs for Carcassonne. No more purchases of this silly game. Oi and I became instantly addicted at the start of our first trial game this morning on the kitchen table. Duty stopped play as Grace started to strop and mater had to be driven to the doctors. Hopefully we will attempt a replay this evening.

No comments: